Affordable, Reliable, Support. Let Me Handle Your Website.
You've Got Better Things To Do.
What happens next?
Upon initial contact, you will receive an email from me with a few qualifying questions. Nothing major, just getting some specifics before we take the time to chat. Once I hear back from you, I will contact you to discuss your management requirements.
A few things you should know first:
- All website support plans are billed on the first of every month, and your first bill will be prorated accordingly.
- All invoices are due upon receipt and are considered late after 7 days. A 2% late fee will be applied to any outstanding balance after 30 days.
- You will receive the SIX15 Master Services Agreement and a Statement of Work specific to your website support needs upon signup.
- Each website support plan is for one website. If you have more than one website needing support, a separate plan is needed for each.
- SIX15 has a standard project process, but it’s not written in stone. Each engagement is unique, and I figure out the most valuable thing I can deliver to you first, and once that’s done we’ll take the next step.
- You’ll be talking directly to me. No middle-men, and no off-shore design team. That said, you’ll hear from me often, because a 30-minute meeting is cheaper than 20 hours of work wasted because there was a misunderstanding.
- I’ll work hard, but rest just as hard. Weekends and evenings give everyone time to think, rest, and recharge, which means a higher quality solution to your project.
- I have fun. I think you will too.
Still have Questions? No problem! Email me any time. If after talking about your requirements I cannot help you, I will do my best to refer you to those that can. It’s all about good karma.